Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Akiba Studio: Wedding & Anniversary Videos


Video of photos taken recently to commemorate our 7th wedding anniversary :)
This is a video I created in celebration of 8 years of knowing my wife, and was also the first time my daughter was shown (well kinda) in a video. It's my most time consuming video so far, but it's a good way to showcase how far we've come together. Sadly you can also see how we've aged and grown more horizontally challenged :p
Nothing much here, just a compilation of pictures which I've used for my blog entry covers. Pretty much just random pictures everywhere. It was done really fast since all the pictures were already done and I only had to add random effects and transitions.
We didn't have our wedding dinner, since we already had quite a grand ROM a few years earlier. That didn't stop us from getting our wedding shots down, and I've pieced together this video montage which, was shot largely at Sentosa.

No comments: