Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Akiba Studio: Baby & Newborn Videos


Haven't been doing any videos lately, so this is a compilation of shots of recent months although the title of the video is February. I like this song a lot, and so decided to use it for the video :)
This was originally a poster requested by my wife, for my daughter's birthday party. I've taken it and converted it into a video, along with my first non-Japanese song for a video. Well, it's still sung by a Japanese group :)

Video made from pictures taken from yet another photo shoot, this time taken outdoors at Sentosa's beach. Rena was 8 months old during the photo taking session. Just to clarify, the photos were taken by a professional photographer and it's impossible for me to reach such standards. I don't even have a DSLR camera, actually.

After the Zoo, it was fitting that the next family outing be the Jurong Bird Park. It was a great place for phototaking, and Rena was pretty excited by all those displays and even the live shows.
 
Rena's first visit to the zoo, documented by various pictures we took. She took a nap halfway through and was more interested in the birds than the polar bears, so we'll have to take her there again after she learns how to run. And yeah, KOF re-match time. (refer to the Omocha video part 2 under "Just For Fun" Videos)

Done using Rena's pictures taken from her 5th and 6th months. It's been a while since the last video, so hopefully this one makes up for it! :)

Video of Rena from her 3rd to 4th month, includes a special surprise!

Daily pictures of Rena, from day 1 to day 30. Song used is "Gachinko de Ikou!" by Buono!. Hope you'll enjoy it!

First clip I've created for my daughter Rena, using photos and videos we've taken at the hosptial and at home. Rena is 9 days old as of the making of this video. Not too fantastic cause I did this in a single seating. :) Song used is "What 'bout my star" by Nakajima Megumi and May'n.

No comments: