Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Akiba Studio: Just For Fun Videos

Inspired by Timeline I decided to compile my FB profile pics since the beginning!
Rena's following both this year's Tokusatsu series pretty closely (Kamen Rider Fourze and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger), but she seems particularly fond of Fourze. Probably it's due to the light hearted nature of the show, which focuses on the school life of Kisaragi Gentaro and his mission to become buddies with everyone in the school. She's starting to know the characters by name, which is pretty amusing.
Added another Goseiger video for Rena! She's still a big fan of the series and watches every episode on my laptop. I've also got for her an actual Tensouder, which she's been playing with ever since she's laid her hands on it. Enjoy the video! Rena and the Goseigers, Part II!
I've been taking a few photos of the Tensou Sentai Goseiger (天装戦隊ゴセイジャー) figures which I bought recently. True to be told I'm yet to be a fan of the series but I'm liking the suits and the OP/ED themes. Hence, I've compiled some of the photos taken with Rena and put them into this little video along with the ED theme.
Just messing around with some of the pictures taken recently. Source pictures were taken from our trips to the Singapore Botanical Gardens as well as the christmas decorations along Orchard road. Editing was done by PhotoFunia on itunes app store :)
Rena loves playing with toys and here are some of the pictures we took while she's busy having fun. This is part 1 of my video project, so look out for part 2 coming out real soon!
This is the second installment in the Omocha series for Rena! Remember the big project I mentioned previously? Apparently it was too ambitious and I had to scrap it, although I had a storyboard planned out and all. Well, to replace that, this will have to suffice. Tell me what you think!
Short video clip showing Rena playing. Song used is Funny Girlfriend by The Brilliant Green. She is 7 months and 2 weeks old during filming. It's not the project I mentioned earlier that I was working on. That one takes more effort and is currently in planning stage :)
Will she do her first flip today? Rena is 2 months, 3 weeks and 6 days old in this video!

No comments: